QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The objective of Raddec International Ltd is to provide high quality radioanalytical equipment, ongoing service support and technical consultancy to industry, governments and academia, in order to achieve our strategic goals and ambitions.
To achieve this objective, Raddec International Ltd will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System (QMS) that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 9001.
As such, the Directors of Raddec International Ltd are committed to the following:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with our context and strategic direction and to address risks and opportunities associated with them
- Ensure quality objectives help us achieve customer requirements
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well our products and services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence
- Ensure we comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, contractual, and other third-party requirements
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of business processes and objectives through internal audit and management review processes
- Select and work closely with suppliers who help us create and deliver a reliable performance
- Support employees and sub-contractors to identify and undertake appropriate training as part of continued development of their competency
- Encourage all employees and sub-contractors to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of our products, services, and business processes
- Ensure all individuals involved with Company operations are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective maintenance of the QMS.
The continual improvement of the Raddec International Ltd QMS is fundamental to our success and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.
31st July 2021