Automated Sequential Radionuclide Separation System: ASRS
The Automated Sequential Radionuclide Separation System (ASRS) is an innovative, flexible instrument used for separating and purifying mixed elements or radionuclides in solution from complex environmental, waste and other samples. A variety of column options makes this powerful system both versatile and cost-effective.
It can be readily applied to the efficient extraction of radionuclides from samples encountered in nuclear decommissioning or environmental radioactivity programmes.
- Rugged, compact size - permitting benchtop installation or in fume-cupboards or glove boxes
- Rapid and reproducible separation capability - reducing analyst time and increasing laboratory throughout
- Use of laboratory standard, user-packed column configurations - permitting straightforward adaptation of conventional separation schemes
- Capacity for larger column sizes - permitting use in environmental / low level analyses applications
- Use of chemically-inert tubing with low dead volume - minimising the potential for cross contamination